This assignment was locked Jul 17, 2018 at 11:59pm.
- Choose two other participants–one who speaks the same target language and one who doesn’t–and watch their lessons.
- Use this Google Doc (Links to an external site.) to provide feedback to those peers after you watch their asynchronous lessons.
- Note that you will need to be signed into your Google accounts (for most of you, this is a gmail account) and you will be prompted to “make a copy.” When you do that, you will receive your own copy of the document that you can edit without affecting anyone else’s copy. You will actually need to do this twice so that you have two versions of the document to write on for the two lessons you will provide feedback on.
- When you have finished your comments in the document to provide feedback, please use the blue “share” button in the upper right hand corner to get a link to your document giving the viewer permission to COMMENT. Note that we will NOT be able to see your document if you simply copy the URL from the top of your computer screen.
- Once you have copied the link, use the tools in Canvas to compose a message. In the message, paste the link to your feedback document and send it to your peer(s) that you evaluated AND also to Nicole and your Language Specialist.