All SectionsNo unread replies.No replies.
This is the forum to share your Personal Growth Plan and to provide feedback to one colleague’s Personal Growth Plan. We’ll use this forum as follows:
Part 1: Due before 11:59 pm on Friday, July 17, 2015.
- Create a new discussion topic by clicking the “Add a new discussion topic” button below.
- Title your discussion topic, “Bobby’s Personal Growth Plan,” substituting your name for “Bobby.”
- If you wish, in the body of the discussion posting, share any thoughts you have about your plan, and any aspect of the plan for which you want feedback.
- Open, complete and save your Personal Growth Plan in Adobe Acrobat. Attach your completed growth plan to your discussion topic.
Part 2: Due before 11:59 pm on Saturday, July 18, 2015.
- Offer feedback to someone who does not yet have feedback on their growth plan.
- Reply to your peer’s personal growth plan to offer your feedback in a reply message to their discussion topic.
- Use the Peer Feedback section of the Personal Growth Plan Feedback rubric on page 8 of the course syllabus to guide your feedback. So in your feedback, please provide your peer specific, supportive feedback on two of the following: timeline, steps and resources.
- Remember that feedback is only useful if it validates or provides information that moves the individual forward in their thinking or work.
***July 17 Update: We notice that some of us are having difficulties saving content on our Personal Growth Plans. If you are having difficulties saving your content to your growth plan, please do the following:
- Download the Personal Growth Plan. (Links to an external site.)
- Open Acrobat Reader You must have this installed on your computer: You can download it here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/ (Links to an external site.)
- With Acrobat Reader open, navigate to your downloaded Personal Growth Plan. Select it and open it in Acrobat Reader.
- Type your content in your Personal Growth Plan.
- Save it in Acrobat Reader.
- Attach your Personal Growth Plan to your discussion post.
- If you still have issues, please submit your problem to our technical assistance forum. Thank you!