0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
(1) Diversity in learners can be:
(2) How to identify diversity in your classroom:
(3) How to teach a diverse classroom
(4) What are some of the benefits of using drawings in teaching langauge
(5) How do you teach students with different learning styles?
(6) If teachers ask students how they prefer to learn
(7) Teacher action research is a teacher driven activity
(8) As technology advances, we can use one size-fits-all approach with diverse classrooms
(9) Teacher planning is important in a diverse classroom to know students needs.
(10) Multiple delivery method is confusing to students.