0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
(1) Second language acquisition increases with content-based language instruction because
(2) When the focus of instruction is on meaning rather than on form
(3) Content-based language instruction means
(4) Among the issues facing content-centered language instruction
(5) In content and language integrated learning
(6) The objectives of an integrated language and content course can be divided into
(7) Incorporating subject content in early language programs
(8) In content-based classroom
(9) Content based instruction is a teaching method that emphasizes learning about something rather than about language
(10) Content becomes a vehicle for language learning and language becomes a vehicle for understanding content.