0 of 11 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 11 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
(1) Interactive learning requires a task to be accomplished
(2) Which of these presentation techniques is appropriate for one specific level only?
(3) The goal of the communicative approach is to allow the learner to
(4) How many modes of communication are there in this presentation?
(5) The interpretive communication mode is
(6) The semantic map is useful in
(7) Deductive reasoning helps learners to learn grammar by
(8) Reading and listening are similar in being
(9) Listening and reading passages may be processed effectively by
(10) What does the pre-listening/reading phase involve?
(11) Which of the following areas is part of post-reading/listening?