0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
(1) The goal of guided reading is to enable students to gain:
(2) In order to apply guided reading in the class there must be:
(3) During the process of guided reading, the teacher should:
(4) During the directed reading, the teacher offers:
(5) One of the signs of independent reading is:
(6) How many guided reading levels are there in Arabic?
(7) In level one and two in guided reading, the books depend on the following:
(8) During the guided reading, the teacher will work with:
(9) The guided reading process is done in
(10) When applying the guided reading it needs the following