Please revisit Catalyst again, HADI-CLASSRoad STARTALK Winter 2021. We will NOT be available to see your goals, evidence, and reflections if you don’t SHARE them with the group.
You may use the following Module 6 learning objectives as your goals to assess your achievements. If you have accomplished these learning objectives you may apply your learning experiences or materials as evidence to support various TELL subcriteria. Remember to SHARE.
- I can collaborate with others to design a lesson focus on intercultural communicative competence (TL3a)
- I can utilize authentic resources with integration of technology to foster target language production (PL7b, PL7c, LT2b)
- I can design learning plans that ensure at least 90% of what students experience is in the target language (PLb)
- I can select varied checks for understanding to be sure my students are comprehending instruction (PL7c, PL8c)
- I can implement authentic content in learning plan to increase students’ linguistic and cultural awareness (LT3a)
Once you complete sharing Catalyst goals, evidence, and reflections, return and submit your links here.