0 of 9 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 9 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
(1) Achievement tests focus on
(2) A proficiency test is
(3) Which of the following test types is not affected by the scorerï¿½s opinion?
(4) A subjective test
(5) A certain test avoids using more than one skill in order to
(6) In order to minimize the effect of guessing on the score, a test developer resorts to
(7) One characteristic of a bad item is
(8) The ability to shrink a sentence successfully indicates
(9) The ability to join two sentences together indicates