0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
(1) One of the objectives of teaching writing is to help learners to
(2) Writing is focused on
(3) The spoken language differs from the written language in being
(4) One purpose of teaching writing is
(5) The sentence builder is a technique based on knowledge of
(6) Rearranging words in a sentence is based on
(7) A picture may be used to practice writing at
(8) Which of the following techniques may be considered composition?
(9) One way of helping learners to retrieve the vocabulary necessary for writing about a topic is
(10) Coherence in a text is achieved through