Backward design: what it is, why it is important for lesson planning and learning
0 of 11 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 11 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
(1) What is backward design?
(2) What are the modes of communication?
(3) What are the two primary questions to ask when designing your lesson?
(4) What is an Integrated Performance Assessment?
(5) Which of the 5 goals established by the Standards is at the heart of the Integrated Performance Assessment
(6) What are the positive attributes of choosing a question for your lesson theme?
(7) Why do students’ cognitive abilities matter?
(8) What is the appropriate order for tasks in an IPA
(9) Assessment occurs at the end of the chapter, lesson or unit.
(10) Formative assessment is:
(11) Rubrics should be: